Monday, November 2, 2009

I've Got A Baby, But I'm Not A Millionaire: Yo 50, What's Up With That?


Have you seen 50 Cent's New Video for the single Baby by Me, featuring Ne-Yo?  It's on Before I Self Destruct, which is due out in stores on November 16.  The song is hot and the beat is catchy.  I must admit that when I first heard it, I thought, "What in the world?!  Have a baby by me, baby.  Be a millionaire?!  How ignorant is that?!"  Then I thought about it and it didn't seem so bad afterall!  Check it out!



Watch Baby by Me, by 50 Cent, Featuring Ne-Yo



Let us know what you think about it.  Pump it or dump it in the comments.

Make sure you click the Technorati icon below and add us to your favorites.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Thanks for celebrating with us here on Enspyre 1 American Pop Culture Blog, Where Pop Culture Meets Urban Entertainment with A Twist!  Lemon Slices Please!  Please comment, subscribe, and tell everyone you know to stop by.  Get in on the action!  Let it Pop!  Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/leahjewel. Connect with Leah Jewel Alexander on Facebook here.  Join the Blog Fan Page here.

3 comments :

  1. Very nice video, and the music...I love it!!
    I've got a baby, but i'm not a millionare..Yo.. Sure Pump it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heared this song on the radio played several times today, and i love the song, especially ne-yo. :)

    oh i enjoyed reading your blog. have a lovely day!
    -jenskie

    ReplyDelete

Please share a comment. Let's connect! This is a DoFollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...