Monday, April 5, 2010

Share Your Favorite Photos | MckLinky Blog Hop


This is my first time participating in a MckLinky Blog Hop, but it looks like a whole lot of fun.  On this one, the idea is for bloggers to post their "FAVORITE PHOTOS" and visit other blogs on which the publisher has done the same.  Now that sounds like fun to me.  Add your a link to your post after you've written your post about your fave.

Red and Blue Flowers

Of course, as usual, my favorite photo has to do with family, which I adore so much!  My sweet little girl made me two very special flowers out of the most vibrant royal blue and red clay.  She's such an artist, in her own right.  I find them both to be of miraculous beauty.  I couldn't resist taking a photograph of this divine creation.

I also took a snapshot of real flowers, after which my little sculptor modeled her designs.  See if you can determine which image includes real flowers and which one is of her clay creations.

Red and Blue Flowers Image


MckLinky Blog Hop


If you enjoyed this article, please make a small donation.




Technorati Tags:




1 comment :

Please share a comment. Let's connect! This is a DoFollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...