Friday, September 10, 2010

Enspyre Nominated for Kreativ Blog Award: Check in to See Who Else is Hot


Divalicious recently nominated this blog for a Kreativ Blog Award, which is a really cool meme.  This prestigious award is given to bloggers who publish ingenius, informative, entertaining pop culture blogs that are also viewed as visually appealing. 

The Kreativ Blog Award is quite similar to our Pop Culture Bloggie Award.



Gold Award



Then the onus is on that blogger to share seven things they love with their readers.  Upon doing that, they are asked to nominate other bloggers who they think also fit the bill.

So, now, it's my turn!   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  <<<<<<<  That's me singing, "It's myyyyyyyyyy turn!"
First of all, I'd like to thank Divalicious for nominating me for this award in the first place!  I find her blog to be a great, juicy read.  Make sure you check her out!
 
Seven Things I Love:


  1. I love God!
  2. I love being a mommy! 
  3. I love to read and write! 
  4. I love listening to all sorts of music like R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Folk, Classical, Neo-Soul, Bluegrass, and Gospel, just to name some! 
  5. Some of my favorite recording artists are Wyclef Jean, Michael Jackson, Elton John, Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Dwele', Madonna, Whitney Houston, and the list goes on and on! 
  6. Poetry was my very first love!
  7. I love my family!
 My Nominations for The Kreativ Blog Award:

I nominate the following blogs for The Kreativ Blog Award because I think they're downright awesome.  I definitely highly recommend them.


Check out these outstanding pop culture blogs now!

If you enjoyed this article, please make a small donation.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please share a comment. Let's connect! This is a DoFollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...