Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pop Culture And A Black Man's Diary


Happy Wednesday to you!  There's just so much going on in the world of American Pop Culture.  I don't really know where to begin!  While blog hopping today, I discovered some wonderful blogs!  Great art work, interesting posts, and lots of hilarious articles!  


I Found A Great, Funny Site While Foraging Around Today!

There's one in particular that I just have to mention first!  It's a cool little entertainment blog called Black Man's Diary.  The tag line is "Funny as High-Water Pants."  I just got off the floor from all the laughter!  The blogger writes of the grave misfortune that he suffers with his unwanted house guests. They go so far as to attend his neighborhood watch meetings!  Now how funny is that?!

Get Featured on This Blog!

Here's how:
  1. Join my blog or subscribe to the RSS feed.
  2. Post a comment.  
  3. Write a post about my blog or link to it from your blog.
  4. Drop me a short email telling me why I should feature your blog here.  I'll add you in a blog post and bring you more traffic.  It's always fun to blog hop and dig in the crates all over the web.  
Important:  Make sure to write the words "Link Me" on the subject line of your email.

My "Thirty Day's of Downright Politically UNcorrect Funny Photos and Videos Challenge" Continues!

I'm still going strong with the thirty day challenge.  Remember to come each and every day because I'll be posting funny and politically UNcorrect photos or videos and running my mouth.  You won't want to miss out!

Here's a funny video clip I discovered while digging in the bins over at Black Man's Diary.  Beware.  Tom Green tries to rap with the man of the year, Flavor Flav!  Watch below.



 Holla at me!  Pop Culture Rocks!  Make It POP!


Thanks for visiting Enspyre 1 American Pop Culture Blog. Post your comments and visit often. Get in on the action! Let it Pop! Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/leahjewel.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please share a comment. Let's connect! This is a DoFollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...