Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Most Hilarious Wedding Party Entrance Ever!


Wow! I awakened today to a whirlwind of crazies and all-out zaniness in my web mail inbox! If I never witnessed a happy bridal party before, then I have definitely seen one today! I got this video in an email from my sister today.

Usually when I notice that a message has a video attached to it or some other forward, I read my other messages first and then come back to the ones with attachments later. I guess I shouldn’t make the assumption that it’s some sort of corny thing that I won’t want to see, but I usually do and discard it like unwanted fish wrapper.

This time was different and boy am I glad! I’m sure I’m not the only one though, as many people all over the world have been discussing and sharing this one via the net from what I can see.

I should have known though because my sis always, always sends the best of the best. She has always known how to decipher the great ones from the junk in all aspects of life and this time was no different in that regard!

This joyful wedding party just may even beat Ellen as they dance into the wedding.  If you're at all like me, you'll laugh and then cry.

Check it out and enjoy.



Follow me on Twitter here:
http://twitter.com/leahjewel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please share a comment. Let's connect! This is a DoFollow blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...